Agreement to Terms
Types of Data We Collect
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
We may use your Personal Data for marketing purposes. Please read here
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. This may include information such as your device’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
When you access our Service via a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, and other diagnostic data.
Information from 3rd Party Services
We allow you to create an account and log in to use the Service through Google. If you register through or grant us access to a third-party service, we may collect personal data that is already associated with your account, such as your name and email address.
Session Cookies are used by us to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To manage your account
- To monitor your compliance with our Terms of Service
- To provide customer support
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when it is used to improve the functionality of our Service or when we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, Article-Factory.ai may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
Article-Factory.ai may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Article-Factory.ai
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not be able to provide Service without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We are using third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. We do not store any such data on our side
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We also encourage you to review Google’s policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information related to our service that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide paid services and we are using third-party (stripe) services for payment processing (e.g., payment processors).
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.